September 05, 2026

0852 Chapter 35

 

Chapter Thirty-Five: Q&A



  1. Why is the book titled 0852? Does it have any special meaning?
    • Answer: No special meaning. Actually, someone already guessed it. I was just too lazy, and these numbers happen to roll off the tongue quite smoothly.
  2. Is the rough-and-tough male lead your ideal partner?
    • Answer: Yes.
  3. Is Qiang-ge based on someone in real life?
    • Answer: No real-life prototype.
  4. Is there anything Qiang-ge wouldn’t do for Yinyin?
    • Answer: He would even give up his life, so probably nothing.
  5. Is Qiang-ge’s waist his sensitive spot? Or is there some other hidden joke?
    • Answer: Lu Qiang is just ticklish, nothing more.
  6. I want to ask if Yinyin’s ex-boyfriend is infertile. Did that third party cuckold him?
    • Answer: No. The child is the ex-boyfriend’s. Lu Yin was with him for several years without getting pregnant. That is not unusual. Bringing a new life into the world depends on timing and fate. I have always believed this.
  7. If one day the little princess starts dating, how would Qiang-ge react?
    • Answer: Like fathers everywhere. The little padded jacket he cherished so carefully is taken away, so he would feel a sense of loss, sadness, like life is missing a part and no longer as whole as before. But given his personality, he would probably keep it all inside and say nothing.
  8. Is Qiang-ge planning to have a third child?
    • Answer: Absolutely not. These two little troublemakers are already enough to give him a headache. One more and he would lose ten years of his life.
  9. What does youtiao soaked in soy milk taste like?
    • Answer: After soaking, the youtiao becomes very soft and glutinous, mixed with the sweetness and fragrance of the soy milk. It is no longer as greasy as before. You would have to try it yourself for the exact taste.
  10. When Qiang-ge first met Yinyin and she was measuring his size, what was he thinking?
    • Answer: Mm. Great figure, very fair skin.
  11. Qiang-ge saved up a lot as a “wife fund.” How much money does he actually have?
    • Answer: After buying that three-bedroom apartment in Zhangzhou, that small villa in Italy, and opening the logistics company back in the country, there is not much left.
  12. Will you write more stories of this type in the future? Will you write about the little princess? Have you considered writing historical romance?
    • Answer: I will not write about the little princess growing up, because I cannot accept Lu Qiang getting old. I have not considered it. I am not interested in historical romance, and my writing ability is not enough for it.
  13. Has Qiu Zhen ever truly loved someone?
    • Answer: Yes. After reading Qiu Zhen’s monologue, it should be very clear. He loved deeply, but he did not know how to love. He chose the wrong way, made mistake after mistake, and in the end it became irreparable.
  14. What are Wu Qiong’s feelings toward Qiu Zhen? Did she really never feel anything for him?
    • Answer: At their first meeting, Qiu Zhen left a very bad impression on Wu Qiong, which led to her having no favorable feelings toward him at all. Wu Qiong has a strong and unyielding personality. If he had approached her differently, things might have been different. She never fell for him.
  15. Why did you write Qiu Zhen and Wu Qiong as a BE? I want an HE. Is it possible to have two versions of the ending?
    • Answer: Wu Qiong’s death is an important part of pushing the plot forward, so an HE is not possible. But what I did not expect was that the supporting characters would be liked, which is quite comforting. So I secretly added more scenes for them, hoping to make up for it.
  16. How does Xie Zong understand love?
    • Answer: Mutual blending and companionship.
  17. What expectations do you have for your husband?
    • Answer: I only hope he stays safe, lives a long life, and outlives me, seeing me off at the end of my hundred years.
  18. Do the daily lives of Qiang-ge and Yinyin reflect you and your husband?
    • Answer: Stories come from life, so there is inevitably some influence. In daily life, the two of us are even more lively. I am usually the one who starts things (sometimes I even channel Qiang-ge). In short, it is the small happiness of ordinary people.
  19. In this novel, which line moved you the most?
    • Answer: When you are cold, it just so happens that I can give you warmth.
  20. What sports does Xie Zong like? Do you like table tennis?
    • Answer: I am actually quite a homebody and do not like any sports. Going to the gym is just to improve my physical condition (I am forced to!). Watching table tennis is fine. I do play badminton quite often.
  21. Has your husband ever done something that moved you? If there are many, share the most touching one.
    • Answer: There have been many. The most touching one was when my father felt unwell during a trip. Without hesitation, he flew with me to that city. From beginning to end, he remained calm and wise, arranging everything in an orderly way. I was more like an idle person, like a daughter-in-law. That is what a responsible man looks like. He was very handsome, and I was deeply moved.
  22. Are your husband and Qiang-ge similar in personality?
    • Answer: Their personalities are different. My husband is a very warm person and rarely uses foul language.
✦

PREVIOUS    ❀    CONTENTS    ❀    NEXT


No comments:

Post a Comment